- These terms and conditions govern the use of any photography or floor plan services provided by NIRA Creative. NIRA Creative is a business registered in Queensland, Australia as NIRA Creative Pty Ltd under the ABN 69 115 802 681
- By using the services of NIRA Creative, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and the contracts shall be considered as binding as a manually signed paper original.
- The ‘Client’ is the person or company who has booked and/or paid for the service.
Licensing and Usage
- Licensing of images will be agreed upon on a case-by-case basis unless otherwise stated during the quoting stage.
- No rights are granted to the Client until NIRA Creative has received payment in full.
- No third-party usage is permitted without written permission from NIRA Creative. Images are not to be passed on or on-sold to any parties other than the Client.
- If the Client wishes to pass images on to additional suppliers, this will be charged at 30% of the original photoshoot cost per additional supplier.Images are to be used only for the purpose outlined in the brief from the client and only for the usage and region stated in this estimate unless otherwise agreed.
- NIRA Creative reserves the right to use commissioned images for the purpose of promoting NIRA Creative on any format/media.
- Usage further to the terms outlined in this estimate are to be referred to NIRA Creative and a usage fee will be negotiated as per the fees listed in the quote.
- Any selects will be provided as low-resolution JPEGs. RAW files will not be supplied.
- Colour grade will be supplied with delivery. High-level retouching will not be supplied, unless specifically quoted and discussed.
- A representative of the Client must be present at the time of shooting, or the creative director’s interpretation of the brief will be deemed acceptable by the Client and/or the Clients Representative and full fees are payable.
- All copyright will remain under ownership of NIRA Creative and any reproduction by a third party will require consent from NIRA Creative.
- Images supplied to the Client are licensed for the Client’s use based on the Client’s requirements as detailed on the quote and/or invoice. If full ownership is required, please advise and we will quote accordingly.
- In the event of further photography or services being requested on-site during the photoshoot, all additional fees will added to the final invoice regardless of whether they were originally quoted.
- NIRA Creative requires that all photography used on the internet, social media, print and other forms of sharing other than personal use to be credited to NIRA Creative. Any watermarks cannot be cropped out or removed by a third party.
- For all photoshoots and services outside of standard real estate photoshoots, any cancellations made less than 24 hours before a scheduled shoot day with no intention of re-booking (unless in the case of poor weather) will be charged at 100% of the estimated costs.
- 50% payment of total estimate must be paid for all jobs over $2000.00 prior to first shoot day.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to obtain permission for entry to and photography at all applicable locations and to advise NIRA Creative of any restrictions or policies in place.
- Queries regarding invoices issued by NIRA Creative must be referred to in writing within 7 days of the invoice date to email@example.com
- NIRA Creative keeps client files for up to one year after the photoshoot, and is not liable for any claims after this period. All client files will be deleted after this period. If the Client requires further usage or storage of files beyond this period, a fee of $100 per year is applicable.
- NIRA Creative is bound by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority when it comes to rules and regulations around drone usage. NIRA Creative reserves the right to refuse to fly our drone if conditions are deemed unsafe by the Photographer.